Conscious Company Media is seeking editorial interns to help with all aspects of producing our quarterly print and daily digital magazine about business as a force for good.
As an editorial intern, you'll work closely with our editorial director to write, report, edit, and post content about social entrepreneurship, workplace culture, sustainable business, mission-driven and triple-bottom-line best practices, and business as a force for good. You'll also attend all editorial team meetings and be an integral part of our content planning and production process.
Conscious Company is a small startup with a remote team, so you'll get experience working in that environment. You'll complete some of your work independently on your own schedule, and also spend time 1-2 days per week with our editorial team at the Impact Hub in downtown Boulder.
We're committed to making internships with Conscious Company fulfilling and educational for our interns, so there will be room for you to create and pursue specific projects that relate to your areas of interest and expertise.
- Demonstrated interest in writing, reporting, journalism, and research
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated interest in sustainability, social justice, social change, and/or human rights
- Demonstrated interest in sustainable business
- Available to work with our team at the Impact Hub in Boulder at least one day per week
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Can receive academic credit for your internship
While we're open to considering qualified first- or second-year students, most successful applicants we've worked with are juniors, seniors, or graduate students.